Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SUPPORT A LOCAL BUSINESS



I absolutely love this idea! Go to www.scentsycontribute.org and pledge to support a local small business on October 12th, 2009!
Pledge to spend $50 at a local small business and Scentsy will send you a free T-Shirt!

Scentsy's goal is to inspire 100,000 people to spend an extra $50 that day to boost the economy ripple effect of $5 Million!

I absolutely can think of at least 5 of my favorite small stores that I would feel so sad if they weren't around anymore. This opportunity could make or break that small business that you have in mind. I think it would be fun to get a group of us and pick a store to go to together and just think of our pledges benefitting that store!

Scentsy owners sparked this desire from this quote,

“Try not to become a man of success. Rather, become a man of value. A successful man takes out of life more than he puts in. A man of value will give more than he receives.”

I love being charitable! and it feels soo dang good afterwards! Don't you notice when you give it always seems that you receive that back 10 fold :)

You are also welcome to buy a Contribute 2009 T-shirt for only $9 and Scentsy will send you a $10 Scentsy gift certificate to cover the cost of the T-shirt! What a sweet deal!

If you do decide to pledge I'd love to hear your story!

No comments: