Monday, June 30, 2008

Mother like daughter



Ok, this is a terrible pic of me.. but I couldn't help but laugh out loud when Nate first showed me this. This was how Nate found us the next morning from one of those nights when you just can't resist but to crawl in bed with your child.
Desi is a lot like her Dad. Very rarely do I see Desi do something that resembles me. When I do it brings such joy! However, I never expected this one. Ha! I always wondered where she got her sleeping habits from... now I know.

8 comments:

Selfieprotection said...

That is so cute it is always nice to capture those moments.

Nikki said...

Amb, that is seriously the sweetest picture ever!! And no, you don't look bad at all. Seeing pics like this make me miss you so much. Your little Desi looks a lot like you! Love you!!

Piper said...

Oh man, what a sweet picture!!

By: Amanda said...

Glad to see some new stuff! Great pictures. Love ya! Your favorite cousin, Amanda

Unknown said...

I love that picture. What a great capture! You both are beautiful! -Andrea

kara and cassidy said...

ooh... so cute desi is getting so big. You need to frame pictures like that!!

Kallie said...

I LOVE this! Miss you Amber!!!

Anonymous said...

Well Sissy Loop~ this pic says it all, you both are a Nap In a Sack. love you constantly baby girl. miss you even more now! love you too Nater, and G~Sita loves you lil Dragonfly!