Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I've Been Tagged!


Tag Im It!

4 jobs I've had:
1. Sales Rep, 7gypsies
2. Lead, 1-800 CONTACTS
3. QA, Nuskin
4. Sales office, Provo Craft

4 movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Italian Job (Marky Mark is the hottest!)
2. oh geezz.. I hate movies…
3. ummm.. still don’t know
4. try me next week

4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. According to Jim , this is my daily laugh and hangout with my nephews ☺
2. Well considering we don’t even have TV.. umm none.
3. geez, it’s been awhile, GREY’S ANATOMY (I guess)
4. I liked the first episode of.. So you think you can dance. (ok, so I am really lame!)

4 Places I have Lived:
I am certainly a UTAHN
1. Eagle Mountain
2. Pleasant Grove
3. Provo & Springville… & a small amount of time in Orem ☺
4. Sandy

Foods:
1. My Dad’s BBQ!!!!
2. Café Rio, Pork Barbaco Salad ( yummy!)
3. Chocolate!!!
4. Does Hamburger Helper count?

4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. In BED!
2. ITALY!!!
3. Anywhere that would include a vacation with my family.

4. I would really like to be in Vegas, visiting my mom right now.

Websites I check daily:
1. GMAIL
2. 7gypsies
3. Blogspot
4. MACU

Here’s a little about me, now I TAG:
1. Kim
2. Katie

1 comment:

Piper said...

Amber, your mama is in Vegas? What for? How is the rest of the fam? Miss you!