Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I love CAMPING!

We had the joy of going up to Current Creek with Nate's siblings for a camp out!  I absolutely love Nate's family.  They are a joy to be around and they are truly examples to me.  Nate has the most beautiful nieces and the funniest nephews.  With never having a sister, joining Nate's family has blessed me with many. (7)  I can absolutely say, how blessed I am to have such great sisters!  Desi is our camping girl.. she is right in the dirt with all the boys and ready to hike with her baby in hand with all the girls.  She does very well "rough'n" it in the tent and besides getting burned by an ember from the fire :( ... she loves to sit by the fire and make s'mores.  By the way.. our new found favorite is to put Reeses peanut butter cups instead of plain Hershey's in our s'mores!  YUMMY!  We all took turns washing our hair from a bucket and enjoyed hobo and dutch oven meals.  Nate took a new learned recipe from my family of homemade root beer to share and I created a Mentos Geyser for a 2 second entertainment.  It was the best!  

1 comment:

Kimage Feller said...

time for me to add my pics from the weekend! Im getting there... slowly