Wednesday, March 25, 2009



So I got my spring cleaning started last weekend while it was so beautiful outside! I even made it out to the garden and cleaned it all out! How nice that feels! Now I am anxiously awaiting to plant some 10" Dahlia's out front and of course some veggies! I need to get the bulbs started inside now so they can be ready to be put outside soon! I wouldn't consider myself one to have much of a green thumb and honestly Thank Goodness for such a good husband that remembers to water the inside plants! I am so ready for warm weather I can hardly stand it! Hopefully I can keep up my motivation during the stormy weather we've been having the last couple of days!

Desi started a new daycare this week and I am so surprised at how well she's been adjusting. They've been working with her on an actual routine which I am hoping will really help with her obedience and keeping her into a routine at home too. Nights have seemed so crazy and inconsistant for her. She truely is a good kid (most of the time) and it is so good to see her play so well with other kids, it doesn't matter their age she is cute with them all! However, she seems to have a new little personality showing through. She is truely been learning tons at preschool and I can't stop thinking about how she is shortly going to be starting Kindergarten!

Nate is still plugging it along through school and actually has been really swamped with homework. I am so proud of him and his constant love and time he gives to us on his stressful and oh so little time to spare weekdays!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Desi is so amazing! When most other kids have a hard time including Charlotte, she always includes Charlotte. Catherine and Charlotte love her. And Charlotte said her name the last time she came over! She really is a wonderful, beautiful, little girl!