Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'M GOING TO BE A "REAL" AUNT!!!!!!!



I AM SO EXCITED!!! Tyson & Ashly are having TWINS!!!
Tyson is my little brother and he even admitted his life being too simple! So here he is parent to be of TWO BOYS!! I love it! He is stoked about buying bunk beds already and he is going to be such a good dad!!! Ashly is so beautiful pregnant! I can't help myself to kiss and rub her belly. I could sit next to her for hours with my hand on her belly anticipating to see my little nephews! I of course am an Aunt to 36 adorable kids on Nate's side. But for my side... these are my first! I am so excited to be a "real" :) Aunt! Tyson & Ashly recently were sealed together and I was so blessed to be there for such an awesome experience! I am so proud of both of them. Ty & Ash bring so much joy to my life, they are so genuine!

2 comments:

Selfieprotection said...

I had know Idea that Tyson was sealed I didn't even know he was baptized. wow I'm so proud od Ty

Piper said...

I still can't believe it! It is so crazy!! I still picture Tyson as a little boy running around with no shoes and his hair sticking up!! When are the babies due?